Tuesday, September 4, 2012

TABU SHABU in COSTA MESA, CA

TABU SHABU located in Costa Mesa, CA is one of my favorite stops when I am in the mood for some Shabu. Shabu means to "swirl" and you actually cook your own food by swirling your meat in a miso broth. It is accompanied by a plate of veggies and udon noodles. For me, I prefer the Paleo plate it omits the udon noodles. The atmosphere is lively and the service is exceptional. If you are new don't worry your server will walk you through everything. My favorite meat is the grass fed beef you can really taste the difference. Afterwards, the broth, vegetables, meat, and noodles become a hearty bowl of soup. The best part is you can  take it home and have it for lunch the next day. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a unique and enjoyable dining experience. Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment