Monday, September 10, 2012

Panda Express

Today for lunch I ate at Panda Express. I only had 8 bucks and a coupon for a free entree so that was my meal for the day. I know some of you think that Panda is disgusting and loaded with unhealthy ingredients. However it's not as bad as you think. If you order the right items, then you are in for delicious and healthy Asian meal. Pandaexpress.com  has this meal planner/calculator that is very helpful when planing your next meal. When I order I opt for the steam veggies instead of rice and chow mein. Then for my sides I go with String Bean chicken, Mushroom chicken or Broccoli Beef. Here is a screen shot of my meal as you can see, its 410 calories.


Be careful when adding side items such as egg rolls and won tons. Not only do they add to your calorie count, it also drains your wallet. As a bonus, if you participate in their online survey, you will receive a code for a free item for more added value on your next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment